whenever somebody says like “so what did you do today?” just look off into the distance and say “the right thing”
Then stare right into their eyes and say, “I hope”
Call me at 4 am, and tell me it’s because you want to hear my voice.
Be with someone who doesn’t make you want to check your phone.
i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally
Dear aromantics, asexuals, and greys:
- You are not immature or naive.
- You are not cold and heartless.
- Your love is not lesser.
- You are not broken.
- You do understand yourself.
- You are not a liar.
- Your feelings and experiences matter.
- You deserve to be acknowledged.
- You are real.
- Have a nice day today.